Sunday, March 24, 2013

new work!



i've been painting!
last week was the first week this year with a clear view! the huge list of to-dos was there, as always, but there were actually no appointments or public holidays or days off in the middle of the week for my little one!
i can see how it'll be good to have this as an ongoing thing after the next school holidays coming up at the end of the week. . .

the top one is finished and the second two are very close to finished. the middle one ~ just a tweak. the bottom one ~ i'm going to sit with it for a bit.

also, just 2 weeks left for the pozible project! yah!
thanks to everyone who has helped with spreading the word and supporting.

9 comments:

Evie said...

so exciting belinda! love the new work. thank you for the updates x

jen storer said...

Gorgeous work, Belinda. And v exciting days! Kate R keeps me posted even when I'm not in blogland. Best wishes! xx

Vickie said...

beautiful, love the first piece :)

Kristen Donegan said...

Looking good! many of your paintings remind me of continents, or land shapes drifting around in layers...as always your pallet is beautiful!

annamaria potamiti said...

Beautiful work Belinda. I love your color scheme- isn't it lovely to have some time to work in peace? It's a treasure..enjoy my friend;-)

june at noon said...

Looking great! I'm finding all the interruptions in the week make it very hard for me to find any focus. I keep telling myself someday it will get better.... :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alisa : Ink Caravan said...

Loving the middle painting Belinda.It's so evocative, I want to look closer. 85%, how fantastic!! : )

k said...

nice work! and i love your enthusiasm :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin