Friday, February 4, 2011

heart!



i've been playing around with photoshop colouring and i'm almost ready to share a new print ~ it's on the wall in a couple of different versions, settling in . . . in the meantime, this one happened, almost by itself! i'm not a big valentines day celebrator, but as i was working with these stems/buds, moving them around, collecting elements for another piece, the basis of a heart appeared. i went with it!

happy weekend!
it finally feels like a weekend now that school is back {as of yesterday} and the new routine is starting.

:)

10 comments:

jen storer said...

very very pretty. jxx

Janelle said...

I like it! and I'm not too excited by valentine's day either :) a lovely unexpected surprise.

Mia said...

A really good design. Well done. (I'm not much for valentines day either but I would not neccessarily turn a gift away.....).
X.

Kate said...

I agree, it really does feel more like the weekend since they started back yesterday. LOVE the love heartsThey are so whimsical and pretty.

happyment said...

Loveliest design!

nathalie et cetera said...

simply lovely!

Little Mo and Friends said...

very lovely! love the subtle colours!

Tracey said...

Lovely ... I'm not a big valentine's day person either ... but I do like it when an image appears of its own doing ... so pretty Belinda! :)

Tania said...

Is't the 'Just Going With It' stuff the funnest of all? I love a bit of angst-free heart in my life...

Michelle Brunner said...

Lovely hearts! Can't wait to see the new print!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin