Wednesday, November 3, 2010

my creative space



thanks for all the great comments on the last few posts ~ it's been fun {and a bit exhausting!!}.

i've been finding a groove with the garlands. they have been fun to make ~ love the sound the needle makes chugging through the paper. this one is with blue thread. i bought a paper punch to ease up the measuring and cutting process and some new coloured threads. will keep playing . . .

have a fun + creative day. pop over to kirsty's for more creative spaces.

15 comments:

helicopter6 said...

Great to hear you've had so much fun and success with them.

inaluxe said...

it's awesome to see you making these Belinda - they look absolutely gorgeous, and I agree: how nice is it sewing paper? I like it too. :)

june at noon said...

Looking so lovely. I'm still a huge fan of this idea!

Galit said...

You're much too talented and creative!
I love your idea of re-using your prints to make these. So lovely!

Photography said...

It looks lovely! The colours are great.

Christina Lowry said...

Very sweet! :)

Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket said...

Garlands really mark the holiday season! :) Lovely

Viktoria said...

Looks appetizing to try it too!

Unknown said...

That looks great and very playful too.

spectacularfairywren said...

do you get tangles?
If not I am going to try!

Ooty said...

This is such a great idea for recycle I love it - and with your prints colors it is coming out so nice!!

Ingrid said...

Such a great idea, and yours looks so lovely. I just boughta square punch and now I have another great use for it . Thanks.
I x

happyment said...

These are really fabulous!

Swirlyarts said...

Sewing through paper is oddly addictive isn't it? I like doing it too!

karuski said...

They are so pretty!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin