Wednesday, August 4, 2010

my creative space


it's been a flu~fighting kind of week this week! i guess it is 2/3 of the way through winter . . .

i did manage to muck around with this 'collage' while the littlest sicky was sleeping on the couch. it's fun to experiment. i also tried to trace some drawings with illustrator and found that 6-7 years away from the program has left me a bit rusty!! time to brush up on some skills!! if you know of any online info sites for this kind of thing, i'd be super grateful :) {i did try the help thingy but it seemed to be very light on information~wise}.

happy creative space day! pop over to kirsty's for more spaces or to play along.

10 comments:

june at noon said...

When I was learning Illustrator (and I only learned the very, very basics), I did a ton of searching and got info from a variety of sites. Seemed no one had everything I needed in one place....

Do you prefer/recommend Illustrator for digitalizing/coloring drawings? It's something I'd like to do some day.

74 Lime Lane said...

hmm, think i just google when i need to know something in illustrator
check out smashing magazine, they usually have good round-ups on that kind of thing

Rosalind said...

Nice, I like your colour palette of choice. I hope everyone gets better soon.

Tiffany at Beyond Magical Bath and Body said...

Aw, I hope everyone gets better soon!

Though I do love sick day crafts. They're always a bit different, in a very good way!

-Tiffany
myscentsualjourney.blogspot.com

Ooty said...

First of all, I wish and hope great health to all in super fast time!!!
And I use google for all I need I guess...

karuski said...

Your sketch looks so nice, I like the way you use color.

Hopefully sick ones are already getting better:) Oh, and I don't use illustrator so unfortunately I'm not of any help here, I'm sorry! Maybe ask about it on Twitter??

happyment said...

Wonderful palette! Wishing your sick ones quick recovery!

k said...

i love the colors, calm and relaxing :)

Christina Lowry said...

Hope your all feeling better. I'm no help with illustrator, but perhaps there will be a book at the library about it?

:)

Stacey said...

lovely.

I think there is a place online called Lynda that can help with Illustrator.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin