Sunday, November 30, 2008

i posted too soon!

i realise now that my last post was way too soon! it turns out that my mac was suffering something far more serious than memory problems :(
so yesterday i bought a brand new one :) and it is very beautiful! the screen is so clear that it feels like i've just put on my glasses – i can actually see the pencil marks in my work even in the tiny picutres on etsy! i wish everyone had a new mac!
before the mac issues happened i sorted out all of my artwork into 3 neat folders and i came across quite a few pieces that i had forgotten to list . . . {eg above}.
i will list them when i get a cable to setup the new mac with previous settings, programs {photoshop desperately needed!} and backed up files.  
life will hopefully get back to art not computer stuff soon, am hoping . . .

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh no! sorry to hear about the computer problems-- a few days after i bought my new mac, it just shut off one night (screen went black suddenly) and that was that-- it was done. so i understand your panic and stress!! i hope it all gets better soon! good luck my dear. :)

belinda marshall said...

thanks jess! how much do we depend on these computers!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin